All the surveys show great interest among agencies and buyers for more precise targeting and BT in particular. But is BT making inroads with media planners?
Carrie Frolich, Digital Practice Lead, Mediaedge:cia
Michael Winter, Media Director, Agency.com
Mark Egan, VP, Group Account Director, MediaContacts
Joseph Weaver, Associate Director, Interactive, Media Storm
Moderator: Anna Papadopoulos, Interactive Media Director, Euro RSCG
- At first BT was more like a nuclear collider
- What is behavioral targeting really?
- Targeting after any online action
- Many flavors of behavioral targeting
- Are their advertiser types better suited for BT?
- Tends to be a DR focused channel
- Frolich- “It works best for patient advertisers”
- Custom creative is essential, you must have a control group to compare how well it did
- Who are the top three partners?
- (I don’t think anyone wants to answer this one)
- What are the key obstacles in adopting behavioral?
- Getting creative and account teams to think more about behavioral strategy
- Client adoption
- What are the metrics for success?
- DR metrics
- Attitudinal Studies
- Levels of engagement
Tags: Anna Papadopoulos, Euro RSCG, Media Storm, Joseph Weaver, Mark Egan, MediaContacts, Agency.com, Michael Winter, Mediaedge:cia, Matt Straznitskas, Media Planning, Agencies, Mediapost, OMMA, Behavioral Targeting, Carrie Frolich